2018 Northside Methodist Preschool Gift Show Procedures and Rules
• Vendor Set-Up
Thursday, November 8, 2018: Morning (9:00am - 1:00pm) & Afternoon (1:00pm - 5:00pm)
• Gift Show Hours
Thursday, November 8, 2018, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Friday, November 9, 2018, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday, November 10, 2018, 9:00am - 1:00pm
• Booth spaces are 10'x10' or 9’x10’ and are located inside the church Fellowship Hall or Gymnasium, which will be locked and secured overnight.
• Vendors must provide their own set-up and decorations; display tables should be draped to the floor.
• Electrical outlets are limited and cannot be guaranteed and must be requested upon application.
• Displays must not exceed 8 feet in height. Tents, canopies, and umbrellas are not allowed.
• No items may be taped or attached to the walls or floors of the exhibit space.
• Vendors are expected to provide sufficient merchandise to be sold throughout the show.
• There must be a vendor or vendor representative present to occupy the assigned booth at the show. If you need assistance and need to step away momentarily, please flag down a NMP volunteer to assist you. We are to help! We will also have a food cart moving around the area to provide coffee and food.
• Booth must be completely set up by 5:00 pm on Thursday and remain set up until 1 pm on Saturday.
• Vendors manage individual sales at point-of-purchase.
• Set-up will be on Thursday, November 8, 2018 in two sessions: morning and afternoon; vendor move-in times will be assigned prior to set up day.
• Set-up must be completed by 5:00 pm Ladies/Preview Night will begin at 6:00 pm
• Vendors must register, follow load-in instructions and submit door prize item(s) (minimum $25 value) upon arrival to receive booth assignments.
• Please request morning or afternoon move-in time on the application. We will do our best to accommodate your request. Preference is given to the earliest applications received.
Please notify the Vendor Chair, Hannah Powell, as soon as possible of cancellations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds for confirmed participants will not be honored after October 1, 2018. There is a $20 processing fee on all approved cancellations before October 1, 2018.